Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2009

What Are Our Clients REALLY Saying?

I can say we are hardworkers, I can say we'll try our best to get you top dollar, I can even say I know all there is to know about Peterborough's current real estate market, but I'd rather you hear what past clients have said...

Donna and Clint Van Gorder writes, "The Ross' went beyond our expectations. We felt very comfortable and trusted them completely, like family. I can not think of any improvements to be honest, our agents were wonderful and caring!"

Robert and Mary McMahon write, "Very satisfied with service. Agents stayed on top of sale and also provided options on other properties even at long distances."

K. Jeans writes, "Very thorough knowledge of today's real estate market and concerned for the buyer's situation as to suitable accommodations."

Lee and Rick Peters write, "John and Jane listened very well. They worked hard not only to sell our home, but also to find the home of our future"

F. Woodbeck writes, "John and Jane very friendly and efficient, highly recommend."

Now I hope you can see that word on the street is our clients are satisfied customers, hope to be working with you soon!
-Ashley Ross, sales representative

No comments:

Followers