Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2009

Questions, Comments, Concerns? Ask a Professional...US!

It’s been a busy few weeks I apologize for the lack of activity on the blog; I just finished my real property law course. It was a very interesting course, I learned a lot about what to do in various and sometimes unique situations when dealing with real estate transactions and the law. Who owns what and when, ways to get out of a deal, or hold someone to it, and what happens when the Government wants to expropriate your land, well now I can tell you! I took the exam today and felt it went really well.
That’s one of the many things I am enjoying about my career in real estate, everyday I learn something new, meet someone new, brainstorm new marketing ideas or see something new. If you have any new ideas for me to try out in any aspect could be marketing ideas, new topics for articles, any videos you want to see (although I do have a few upcoming ones that I think you’ll get a kick out of) or any questions pertaining to real estate, I’d love to hear what you want to know more about. Until we meet again bloggers, keep on surfing!

No comments:

Followers