Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

How To Make A Budget

Many people make resolutions for the New Year, this year I did something I hadn't done before, I made a budget for myself.  In the past I always had a budget in mind, but I never put it to paper...or an excel document.  I'm curious to see if my estimates are close to my actual spending.  I made this budget to help prepare myself for home ownership and to ensure my savings are on track.  If you have ever wanted a budget, but don't know where to start or even what categories should be included I have just the link for you.  It's from the CMHC Canadian Mortgage & Housing Corporation website, if you are interested in home ownership make sure to browse this site as it has great information on it.  Ready to make your own budget click here!

-Jane Ross
Sales representative

No comments:

Followers